I was very surprised when I found out that Natalie from Writer Loves Movies nominated me for the Liebster Award last Thursday. I haven’t had much time until now to give a proper response, so I apologize for the delayed response.
The Rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
1. The bloggers who have been nominated must link back to the person who nominated them.
2. Nominees must answer the eleven questions given to them by the person who nominated them.
3. Those nominated must choose eleven of their favorite bloggers who have less than 200 followers to answer their own set of questions When you are nominated, you cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
Thank you Natalie at Writer Loves Movies for nominating me for the Liebster Award. You can check out her cool blog here.
Here are my answers to the 11 questions Natalie has asked:
1. Name the last film you watched.
1972’s Such A Gorgeous Kid Like Me directed by Francois Truffaut.
2. Name the director whose movies you most admire?
Probably a 3-way tie between Tim Burton, Martin Scorsese, and Stanley Kubrick.
3. We all have a movie that’s our guilty pleasure. What’s yours?
1987’s Masters of the Universe. It’s so terrible, but yet I’ll watch it whenever I find out it’s playing on cable.
4. If you could play any movie character in a remake, who would it be?
Definitely Han Solo.
5. Name your favorite black and white movie.
Might have to go with 1941’s Citizen Kane.
6. What book would you most like to see made into a film?
Frank Herbert’s Dune, but the version that Alejandro Jodorowsky was trying to make back in the mid-1970s. I’d like to see an animated version of the film he wanted to make, even if it’s 10 hours long.
7. Best cinema snack?
8. Which job in the movie industry do you most fantasize about doing?
A tie: Writing and directing.
9. Which film writer or blogger do you find most inspirational?
10. If you could only take films from one genre on a desert island with you, which genre would it be?
Science Fiction. If I’m on a desert island, I’m going to be looking up at the stars a lot at night.
11. And finally, what upcoming movie are you most anticipating?
X-Men: Days of Future Past.
Here are the 11 blogs I nominate for the Liebster Award:
And here are your 11 questions to answer:
1. What is your favorite new release of 2014 so far?
2. Do you prefer 3D or 2D?
3. What is your favorite film from the year you were born?
4. Star Trek or Star Wars?
5. Which Comic-Con have you most recently attended (or, if you’ve never been to one, which one do you plan or wish to attend)?
6. Blu-ray or streaming?
7. Name your favorite ’80s song in a film.
8. What is your favorite film based on a book?
9. What is your favorite (or least favorite) Nicholas Cage haircut?
10. Which film recently made you reflect on it long after the credits were over?
11. Who is your favorite composer?
I look forward to reading your answers. Once again, a special thanks to Natalie at Writer Loves Movies!