I was quite surprised to discover today that I had been nominated for an award called the Dragon’s Loyalty Award, which is a combination of the old Versatile Blogger Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I received this nod from the lovely Natasha Harmer of Film and Things. There are rules to receiving this award, and they are as follows:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Who are the 15 bloggers I should nominate? There are so many I read that I will first apologize to those who didn’t get nominated. And now for the 15:
Yards of Grapevine
Tim’s Film Reviews
Andy Watches Movies
Fog’s Movie Reviews
Head In A Vice
Hard Ticket To Home Video
Vic’s Movie Den
The Focused Filmographer
Terry Malloy’s Pigeon Coop
And now seven interesting things about me:
- I’ve seen every Tim Burton film on the big screen at least once.
- I own over 100 Jerry Goldsmith scores on CD.
- The 2012 NY Comic Con was the first convention I had ever attended.
- I’ve been a lifelong Star Trek fan.
- The first stand-up comedy performance I saw live and in-person was Louis C.K. recently at the NY City Center (a make-up performance from last October).
- I’ve always been an explorer at heart.
- Among the autographs I have are ones from Ang Lee, Jim Sheridan, Arthur Penn, and Brian and Wendy Froud (yes, I was extremely lucky to have met all of them).
I would like to thank my followers (especially Natasha) for all the support I’ve gotten. I hope you all continue to find my site and my posts interesting to read. All your comments and feedback are very much appreciated.