I was quite surprised when I found out that Michael from Parlor of Horror nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award this past Wednesday. I haven’t really had time until now to give a proper response, so I apologize for the delayed response.
The Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
- In a post on your blog, nominate 10 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award; and link to them.
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 10 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Thank you Michael at Parlor of Horror for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. You can check out his cool blog here.
*UPDATE 4/23/13: I received another Versatile Blogger Award nod, this one coming from Lindsey at the motion pictures on 4/18. A special thanks goes out to her as well, and don’t forget to check out her cool blog.*
Here are the 10 blogs I nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award:
Here are 10 random facts about me:
- I’ve now seen every Stanley Kubrick film on the big screen at least once.
- George Carlin is my all-time favorite comedian.
- I worked for the U.S. Postal Service for a whole month a few years ago. It was a completely horrible experience.
- I believe that George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld are war criminals that will never be brought to justice.
- The only two bad movies I’ve ever seen on the big screen are 1993′s Super Mario Bros. (I was 9 and didn’t know any better) and 1999′s Wild Wild West (it was a cousin’s birthday, and the choice was either that or Big Daddy).
- I was once accused of being a racist for simply stating that Tyler Perry makes incredibly crappy movies.
- I’m equally a NY Mets and NY Yankees fan; most NY baseball fans hate a guy like me.
- I got to meet Oscar winner Michael Moore at last year’s Tribeca Film Festival and got to take a picture with him.
- I consider the United Kingdom/Ireland region of the world my Nexus (just to be clear, this is a Star Trek reference); I’m just dying to return there.
- I hate New Jersey. It’s like a Bizarro version of New York; something about that state just feels off. I often refer to it as “Paradise Lost.”